“RORY PRIZE PACK”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In celebration of Rory’s win at the DP World Tour Championship, we’re giving away one (1) Rory Prize Pack (“Competition”). To be in a chance to win, you must follow the instructions on our social media posts and acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
1. WHO IS RUNNING THE COMPETITION
· The Competition is being conducted by GOLFNOW, LLC (“GOLF/we/us/our”). We have a UK address of c/o BRS GOLF Limited, City Quays 1, 7 Clarendon Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT1 3BG.
· If you have any questions about the Competition please contact us at [email protected].
2. WHAT IS THE PRIZE
· We are hosting a Competition to win a Rory Prize Pack (“Prize”).
· We will send the Prize to you in the post via recorded delivery to your address in the Territory (as defined below). We will obtain your address from you when we contact you to inform you that you have won.
· Please note that The Prize does not include and/or cover any costs, taxes, fees, expenses and/or arrangements not specified here, you are responsible for any other costs you incur (including costs for entering the competition, such as internet, mobile data charges).
· Also, you cannot transfer the Prize or receive cash for it as an alternative, and if the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, we may substitute it with another prize of our choice.
· Any description of the Prize made by us (including photographs or imagery) is for illustrative purposes only. The Prize will contain signed memorabilia by Rory McIlroy and other golf related items, and will be confirmed to the Winner when we contact them.
· If you’re aged 13 or over, a legal resident of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (including Isle of Man and Channel Islands) and Éire (the “Territory”), and don’t work for us or any of our other group companies, then you’re welcome to participate in the Competition. Please be aware that we may ask you for proof to ensure that you satisfy these eligibility requirements, and we may need your parent or guardian’s consent if you’re under the age of 18.
4. HOW TO ENTER
· You must have a legitimate social media account:
o if Instagram and/or Twitter: your account must not be set to ‘Private’; and
o if Facebook: your account’s privacy settings must not prevent us from contacting you.
If your social media account(s) do not conform to the above, your entry on that social media account may be disqualified and rejected as ineligible for consideration in this Competition.
· You must enter the Competition by following the instructions on our social media posts between the start date 3:00pm (GMT) November 25, 2019 and the closing time of 11:59pm (GMT) November 26, 2019 of the Competition. Applications submitted outside of this window (for any reason whatsoever) or that are not submitted in accordance with our instructions will not be considered.
· You are limited to one (1) entry per social media account across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Entries from entrants using multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts are not permitted and all such entries will be disqualified and any Prize award forfeited.
· No purchase is necessary to enter this Competition and win the Prize.
5. WINNERS SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
· We will randomly select one (1) Winner from all valid entries, across each of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by 12:00pm November 27, 2019 by computer randomisation.
· We will notify the Winner via private direct message after they have been selected by no later than 5:00pm November 27, 2019
· If the selected Winner does not respond to our notification by 5:00pm November 29, 2019, we reserve the right to deem the selection as forfeited and may in our sole discretion, select another Winner. Proof of sending a response to us does not constitute proof of our receipt of the response.
6. DATA PROTECTION
· If you are selected as a Winner, you agree to us and our group companies having the right to use your with your last name and county of residence, in any and all media and you grant all consents and waive all necessary rights to enable us and our group companies to make the fullest use of this information in any and all media, worldwide, for a period of 90 (ninety) days, without any payment to you.
· We may tag you in a post on our social media accounts announcing you as the winner, before we do so, you will have the opportunity to opt-out.
· If you want to find out who the Winner is, you can obtain this information by sending a written request, marked for the attention of the Marketing Team (stating the name of the Competition and enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope so we can write back to you) to:
c/o BRS GOLF Limited,
City Quays 1
7 Clarendon Road
8. FORE! IMPORTANT LEGAL STUFF BELOW.…
· No liability: Whilst we’ve tried to give you accurate information as far as we are able so that you can plan your entry accordingly, all dates and times referred to in these terms and conditions are subject to change and we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any of the dates change for any reason, even at short notice. You release us, our group companies, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft and/or loss suffered in connection with the Competition except where directly due to our negligence.
· Discretion: We have complete discretion in all decisions made in relation to the Competition, our decisions in all matters are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into except as set out in these terms and conditions.
· Third party rights: These terms and conditions do not create any right or benefit enforceable by any person not a party to them (within the meaning of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999).
· Cancellation/Amendments: We reserve the right to cancel, postpone and/or amend the Competition and/or the Prize and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice if (i) any unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond our reasonable control make it reasonably necessary or prudent to do so; (ii) we need to in order for us to comply with any applicable law.
· Disqualification: We are entitled in our sole discretion at any time to disqualify any entrant from the Competition without any liability if (i) that entrant and/or entry fails to comply with these terms and conditions; and/or (ii) in our reasonable opinion believe that an entrant has acted fraudulently, dishonestly, inappropriately and/or improperly in connection with the Competition.
· Terms: If any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be illegal, void and/or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such part shall be severed and deleted, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability, and the remaining parts of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and shall continue to be binding and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law.
· Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and all entrants to the Competition submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
9. OUR FRIENDS AT FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW . . .
· This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to us and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, and that Facebook or Twitter has no liability for any element of the Competition.
· To the extent permissible by law, you the entrant hereby release Facebook or Twitter (as applicable) from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in this Competition.